Thread: One word

  1. #1271
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great word*lol


    lonely

  2. #1272
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gives Cherry_Pie a big Hug, I'm sorry you are feeling lonely.
    I haven't been able to post on here lately cause all the rain has affected our Dial-up ISP.

    It is about 25 degrees (F) and snowing so my word is "Brrrr" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    rog

  3. #1273
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry Honey...where is Joy?
    unless you mean lonely in the romantic way???
    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    There is over 7 inches of ice here...pure ice nothing powdery AT ALL and last night it was 4* and the high today 20*
    But after the heat wave in Florida (80+) I am thankful for a only sweat shirt with pants and socks
    and I finally don't feel menopausal any more...for now anyway!!!

  4. #1274
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks you two*hugs ya back*
    Just a lil blues, but it'll go away like it always does eh?

    Its getting cold here, too, supposed to snow next week,...so I'll *brrrrrrrrrrrrrr* with ya Rog*L

  5. #1275
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we had a terrible storm, schools and roads were closed but we are all safe here

  6. #1276
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crying...not sad, but happy...I finally got in contact with my 15 year old daughter that i hvent seen since she was 6

  7. #1277
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #1278
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy, that is very good news!!!

  9. #1279
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW...that is good news... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #1280
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks ...i am sitting here in amazement especially how i found her...I can say MYSPACE RAWKS!!! *l thats all i can say

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •